Fujifilm Releases Firmware Updates for Six of its XF Lenses
While the whole world is in lockdown Fujifilm has been working on making their lenses efficient and have currently released minor firmware updates for six of its XF lenses.
These six firmware updates do not comprise of any new features or added details. All six updates have simply been termed as “minor bug fixes”.
Here, I’ll give a list of the lenses and the version updates that have been released for each:
● Fujifilm XF 8-16mm F2.8 R LM WR: Firmware version 1.01 (updated from version1.00)
● Fujifilm XF 16-80mm F4 R OIS WR: Firmware version 1.04 (updated from version1.03)
● Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F2.8 R LM OIS WR: Firmware version 1.31 (updated from
● Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS: Firmware version 1.21 (updated from
● Fujifilm XF 200mm F2 R LM OIS WR: Firmware version 1.01 (updated from version
● Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS: Firmware version 1.21 (updated from
You can check Fujifilm’s website to find out more details about these firmware updates.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!